I couldn’t help myself. When I saw this post yesterday I just knew it would be my final curation post of the week. Gratitude is one of those things that all people understand. I have had a gratitude journal for years. I was first given the assignment by my instructor when going through the training to become a Christian life coach. I wrote an article about the assignment: Gratitude Journal. Of course, the date is wrong, because I made some huge changes to my site last year and only repurposed the articles that fit my new direction.
I like this article by Mark Altrogge because he keeps it real. And 7 Wonderful Benefits of Gratitude has some excellent points.
- Thankfulness helps us remember God’s blessing in the past.
- Thankfulness helps us appreciate God’s blessing in the present.
- Thankfulness cultivates faith for the future.
- Thankfulness helps us experience God’s peace.
- Thankfulness helps us to avoid complaining and shine as lights in the world.
- Thankfulness stimulates us to be generous, to want to bless others.
- Thankfulness brings contentment and joy into our lives.
Enjoy reading the full article.